Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Umbria Jazz - Nice!

Since my last update, I have spent a night sleeping on the floor of a Columbian student in Siena! I met him in the square with some otherstudents and ended up staying there so that I could spend longer in the centre of town - the youth hostel had a "curfew" of midnight and the previous night I had ended up running the 3 km back to the hostel, barefoot as well because my sandals were not good for running in!
After Siena I went to Perugia in Umbria. One of the people I had made friends with in Cadegliano was in Perugia and I have ended up staying with some people her that she knows. They are also with YWAM. I've been herefor 5 nights already. I knew very little about Perugia, but I turned up on the first day of the Umbria Jazz festival, which was great as I love Jazz. Since the people have been very welcoming, I have ended up staying here a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home