Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Healed Wrist

Three and a half weeks ago I was skating and fell and badly hurt my left wrist. It wasn't broken, but I don't know what it was. It has been painful since then, and then last week I hit it again when running up stairs - I heard a crack.

I had been prayed for a few times. I had not been to the doctor about it. I asked a physiotherapist friend today what she thought I should do - I was planning on going to the hospital. She checked it and said maybe put something on it. Then she offered to pray. Even though I'd been prayed for, this time I "received" the healing - allowed God to do it and trusted Him. When I said to the others that this time I had received it, I felt a cold feeling go across the place where it had been hurting and the wrist loosened up!

I've been really happy about it. I've been trying out various things I couldn't do before and now I can do them! Even little things, like I keep my phone in my left pocket but was having to use my right hand to get it out before - now I can do it with my left.

Praise God!

1 Comments:

At Thu Jul 20, 06:00:00 pm 2006, Blogger Butterfly said...

Praise the Lord!That is wonderful news Ian!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home