Friday, April 27, 2007

Nothing Interesting

I'm so sorry, I don't have much interesting to write. Oh, I suppose I could mention my Dad's 70th birthday party on 7th April, or Nic and Vikki's wedding on 21st. Or I could talk about giving Emily (my niece) guitar lessons. Or maybe I could say about arriving in Pristina on Monday and finding I'd missed the last bus to Skopje and so I had to spend the night there. Sadly I don't think it's the inspiring kind of stuff from which blogs are made. Ho hum...

See the photos

2 Comments:

At Sun Apr 29, 01:30:00 pm 2007, Blogger Elanor said...

Nema vrska,samo ti pisuvaj.Jas i da ne ti ostavam komentar,sekogas proveruvam sto si pisuval i dali si pisal nesto novo.Taka da,pisuvaj.

 
At Thu May 03, 12:58:00 pm 2007, Blogger Ian Symondson said...

ok

 

Post a Comment

<< Home