Thursday, February 01, 2007

Storm


The wind roared and the rain beat down, but the house was not moved because it had good foundations. I have had a rather stressful few weeks, like being in a storm. Yesterday was the closest I have felt to being in a depression for quite a while. But the solution is to have my house built on solid foundations. To trust in God and not be moved; to hear Jesus' words and put them into practice (Matt 7:24-29). God is near to those who call on Him. It's hit me how much of the Bible has been written for and by people who are having a hard time.

Today the sun is shining again...

2 Comments:

At Thu Feb 01, 11:24:00 pm 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ian,i hope you're doing ok now..
i also had a stressful week,lost someone close in my family..so i was little bit sad,but i am ok now..hope you are doing better..:)

 
At Mon Feb 05, 11:30:00 am 2007, Blogger Elanor said...

Mnogu ubav post i preubava slika!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home