Friday, August 03, 2007

Ohrid Mission

Went to Ohrid with the Glasnost guys again. I intended to go for a few days and ended up staying eight. It was a good time, great weather, a bit of beach, swimming, and mission thrown in. I don't know if I should say it on the blog, but it started, as each year, with some friction between us, but by the end we all wanted to stay together and not separate. Now I'm back in Skopje, I miss the community living and friendships of everyone.

We also had a great team of 8 from Texas with us. I miss you guys (if you are reading this, leave me a comment!!)



Me with a couple of the Texas team.


Where we were staying (some of the group anyway)!


Me and an Orthodox Monk! Some heavy metal afficionados came by and started asking questions about God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home