Sunday, May 27, 2007

Global Gatherings

Today there were about 600 Christians meeting for prayer at the Holiday Inn in Skopje. Coming from various different streams, this number was over a quarter of the evangelical Christians in all of Macedonia. The gathering was part of the Global Day of Prayer, bringing millions of Christians together world-wide. I found it very encouraging to see so many Christians together in one place.

And amazingly, the day before in Banica, a small town near to Strumica in the south of Macedonia, the Jesus film was shown and about 600 people turned up to watch it. Sashe preached briefly and I understand there were people who decided to follow Jesus. :o)

3 Comments:

At Sat Jun 02, 08:46:00 pm 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks Ian that makes me smile. The gospel going forward and Christians standing in unity... lovely! I'm smiling again!

 
At Tue Jun 05, 10:26:00 am 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ian super sto pisuvas pak

 
At Wed Jun 13, 11:05:00 am 2007, Blogger Martina said...

Cool!If u didn't wrote this I would never know about this!Cool!Super!That makes me happy!Praise to God!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home