Monday, October 01, 2007

Freshers

The throng of people milling around in the courtyard at the front of the university created a buzz of excitement. Today is the first day of term for the students here in Skopje and there were thousands of young people gathered together. For some it was the first day of their course, and I found myself drawn to go inside the Law Faculty. Once inside I saw a multitude sitting on the stairs and lining the walls. As I looked around, my heart was so full of feeling I almost felt like crying. So many people, who will tell them about salvation through Jesus? I walked and prayed that God would send Christians to speak with them and befriend them, and show them the way of life. I'm very glad that on Saturday a team of 10 from Norway will come for 5 days to work with the students...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home